We work with the same energy and enthusiasm that our kadak chai gives us every morning. At Niloufer we consider our workforce as an integral part of the Niloufer Family. As we move ahead together, supporting each other in everything we do. Our employee policies have various benefits and perks. We share our achievements as we share our Bun Maskas! Become a part of our Family! Explore the perfect career opportunities at Cafe Niloufer.
Here is your chance to join hands with Hyderabad's legendary name - Cafe Niloufer! Fill in your details in the form given below.
Ph no: +91 91540 86499 / email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: OUTLET MANAGER
QUALIFICATION: ANY GRADUATION
WORK EXPERIENCE: MIN 5 YR’S
Responsibilities for Restaurant Manager
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees
- Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Process payroll and maintain all relevant records
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel Qualifications for Restaurant Manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree in Hospitality preferred
- 3-5 years of food and beverage service industry experience required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card
- Working knowledge of general restaurant operations, including personnel management, food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation and health codes, and security
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage operating costs in accordance with budgets
- Comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
No of Positions: 01 (Only Male candidates)
Experience: Min 2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
CTC: Upto 4.0 LPA
Immediate joining required.
Responsibilities for ERP Executive
- Able to convert Business Process Requirement into ERP System Requirement.
- Implementation of ERP System, provide training, prepare user guide, end user support and reports customization.
- To ensure all projects, systems, administrative task and documentation are in order and compliance to Policy and Procedure.
- Responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources.
- To provides project coordination, functional expertise and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise wide information systems.
- To ensure procedures, controls, system, security and business recovery considerations is incorporated in the system and documented.
- To maintain and enhance the effectiveness of system to meet current and future business needs.
- To provide information and decision criteria to Management to meet organization’s objective.
Asst. Restaurant Manager
No of positions: 1 (Only Male Candidate)
CTC: Upto 5 LPA
Responsibilities for Asst. Restaurant Manager
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation
- Deliver superior guest services
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs
- Plan new and update existing menus
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy
- Participate at local food events
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Manage and lead staff
- Hire new employees
- Training and evaluate staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Manage restaurant supplies
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales